Bob Hairstyles 2011|Bob Hair Styles|Bob Hairstyles Short|Bob Hairstyles Medium|Bob Hairstyles Long

Bob Hairstyles 2011|Bob Hair Styles|Bob Hairstyles Short|Bob Hairstyles Medium|Bob Hairstyles Long




The Bob hairstyles have not always been a popular hair style for women Women used to wear their hair long So you can just imagine the outrage and horror among the public when young women started lining up at the barber shops to have their long tresses chopped

The bob hair style was invented in 1909 by Paris hairdresser Antoine which he said was inspired by Joan of Arc The bob hair style however didn't become popular until the 1920s The bob hair style became a symbol of the dawning of women's social and political liberation

When I was a kid my father used to cut my hair short bob style I thought it was not only ugly but also so unfair considering he let my older sister wear her hair long But I was a little tomboy at the time and my hair used to get awfully messy and tangled And since my playmates were boys my father thought it wise that I might as well look like one The bob hairstyles have become one of my favourite hair styles with all the wonderful variations of today Bob hair style can be short and sassy It can be medium length and playful  It can even be long shoulder-grazing and oh so glamorous  It can be straight curly or wavy razor sharp jagged with or without fringes or bangs Bob hairstyles can be one layer or multi-layers There are so many trendy variations of the bob hair styleThe bob hair style soon became a forerunner in fashion which would eventually lead to curling perming and hair coloring

The original bob hair style was simply a blunt cut level with the bottom of the ears all around the head worn with or without bangs or fringes The bob hair style can also be worn with the hair brushed off of the forehead

Popular Posts

Blog Archive